CLEO COVID-19 “hot legal topic” webinars
CLEO hosts legal information webinars for community workers on COVID-19 topics. The webinars feature legal clinic lawyers and other experts.
June 23, 2021 (10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern time) - How immigration status affects income assistance during COVID-19: get more information and register
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, sign up for CLEO Connect updates.
- Workers' rights during COVID-19 - June 3, 2021
- Pathway to status for refugee claimants working in healthcare during COVID-19 - March 31, 2021
- Housing and tenants’ rights during COVID-19 - February 24, 2021
- Income Benefits during COVID-19: Updates and review of provincial and federal benefits and how they interact - February 4, 2021
- Resisting burnout and building resilience during COVID-19 - December 15, 2020
- Tenants' rights and COVID-19 - November 19, 2020
- Rights of long-term care residents and their families during COVID:19 - November 5, 2020
- Workers' rights during COVID-19: A webinar for front-line workers - October 22, 2020.
- Income Benefits during COVID-19: A webinar for front-line workers on CERB to EI + new Canada Recovery Benefits - October 1, 2020.
- Returning to work: what clients need to know during the COVID-19 pandemic - July 28, 2020
- Webinar for frontline workers on family law and domestic violence during COVID-19 - June 30, 2020
View the full collection of COVID-19 legal information webinars presented by community organizations in partnership with CLEO.