CLEO COVID-19 “hot legal topic” webinars
CLEO hosts legal information webinars for community workers on COVID-19 topics. The webinars feature legal clinic lawyers and other experts.
We do not have any new webinars currently scheduled. To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, sign up for CLEO Connect updates.
- Immigration Status and Social Assistance - June 23, 2021
- Workers' rights during COVID-19 - June 3, 2021
- Pathway to status for refugee claimants working in healthcare during COVID-19 - March 31, 2021
- Housing and tenants’ rights during COVID-19 - February 24, 2021
- Income Benefits during COVID-19: Updates and review of provincial and federal benefits and how they interact - February 4, 2021
- Resisting burnout and building resilience during COVID-19 - December 15, 2020
- Tenants' rights and COVID-19 - November 19, 2020
- Rights of long-term care residents and their families during COVID:19 - November 5, 2020
- Workers' rights during COVID-19: A webinar for front-line workers - October 22, 2020.
- Income Benefits during COVID-19: A webinar for front-line workers on CERB to EI + new Canada Recovery Benefits - October 1, 2020.
- Returning to work: what clients need to know during the COVID-19 pandemic - July 28, 2020
- Webinar for frontline workers on family law and domestic violence during COVID-19 - June 30, 2020
View the full collection of COVID-19 legal information webinars presented by community organizations in partnership with CLEO.