Book a workshop: Steps to Justice (English)/Justice pas-à-pas (French)
- Are typically offered online but may be available in person
- Usually require a minimum of 15-20 participants, but can be delivered to one or more organizations at a time
- Can be customized for the organization(s)
- Are available in English and French
In this workshop, participants will learn how to use CLEO’s Steps to Justice/Justice pas-à-pas website to find reliable information for clients facing law-related issues. Through activities and scenarios, community workers will practice navigating the site to find answers to commonly asked legal questions. They will also learn about our letter-writing templates, courtroom illustrations, and other tools that will help their clients.
CLEO Connect can customize a workshop to focus one or more particular areas of law featured on Steps to Justice/Justice pas-à-pas, such as housing, immigration, income assistance, human rights, and many more. Workshops can be scheduled for 60 minutes or 90 minutes and can be combined with our Legal Capability workshop. Our workshops are usually offered online but may be available in person.
The workshop will cover:
- An overview of the Steps to Justice/ Justice pas-à-pas website
- An introduction to CLEO’s Guided Pathways/ Parcours guidés tool that can help users complete legal documents
- Case scenarios to practice using Steps to Justice/Justice pas-à-pas
- Where to refer someone for legal advice and other services
How can I book a workshop?
To learn more or request a Steps to Justice/ Justice pas-à-pas workshop, please complete our workshop request form. If you have any questions about our workshops, please contact Kristin Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org for English and Marie Koona at email@example.com for French.