Skills-Building Webinars (Available in English only)
CLEO Connect’s Skills-Building Webinars help community workers become more effective in supporting their clients as they address law-related issues. Covering a wide range of topics, the webinars typically feature an expert from the community who can share helpful practices or highlight learnings from a recent project.
These quarterly webinars are open to all community workers across the province.
To find out about upcoming webinars, sign up for our CLEO Connect updates: Subscribe now.
- Getting ID to access benefits - June 22, 2023
- Helping people with legal problems and finding reliable legal information - May 25, 2023
- Open Work Permits: A Guided Pathway to help people apply - March 23, 2023
- Navigating the Legal Help Landscape, Part 2: Legal Help Phone Lines - December 13, 2022
- Navigating the Legal Help Landscape Part I: Community Legal Clinics and Legal Aid Ontario - October 3, 2022
- What Makes a Good Referral? - May 25, 2022
- Navigating Steps to Justice - January 18, 2022
- Become a Steps to Justice expert! - August 17, 2021
- Clear language and design helps everyone - May 19, 2021
- Up your game: Using social media and video to deliver legal information - April 20, 2021
View the full collection of legal information webinars presented by community organizations in partnership with CLEO.