Trainers’ Guides for community legal clinics
CLEO has collaborated with clinic experts to create a series of Trainers' Guides. Clinics can customize and use them to train workers at local community organizations.
The Trainers' Guides:
- address key legal topics
- are legally accurate and up to date
- can be tailored by clinic trainers to reflect their own training style and to meet the needs of their audience
- include instructions for online and in-person training
Each Trainer’s Guide also includes easy-to-customize:
- Activity Handouts
- Evaluation Form
PowerPoint Slides with notes and instructions for trainers accompany each Trainer's Guide.
Download the Trainers' Guides and PowerPoints:
- Youth Rights
- Workers’ Rights
- Powers of Attorney
- Sexual Harassment
- Immigration Status and Social Assistance
- Human Rights & Disability Law
- Ontario Disability Support Program
We are developing more Trainers' Guides. Subscribe to CLEO Connect for updates.
This project is funded by The Law Foundation of Ontario. CLEO is very grateful for the input and support of the project advisors, including: the Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario; Community Advocacy & Legal Centre; Community Legal Clinic for Brant, Haldimand, Norfolk; Connecting Ottawa; Don Valley Community Legal Services; Kinna-aweya Legal Clinic; and Ontario Justice Education Network.