The Ministry of Labour's mission is to advance safe, fair, and harmonious workplace practices that are essential to the social and economic well-being of the people of Ontario.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Report incidents, critical injuries or fatalities.
If this is an emergency call 911 immediately.
- Workplace health and safety inquiries.
Have you checked our online resources?
- Report unsafe work practices by calling the Contact Centre, 1-877-202-0008
Need other languages?
The Health and Safety Contact Centre (1-877-202-0008) provides service in 23 different languages – from Arabic to Vietnamese.
Ministry of Labour Health & Safety Contact Centre
- Call any time to report critical injuries, fatalities or work refusals.
- Call 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, for general inquiries about workplace health and safety.
- In an emergency, always call 911 immediately.