Recorded on June 25, 2014 - A wide range of technology tools are being used by legal service providers and courts to enhance legal services and court access for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) communities. This webinar, produced by Pro Bono Net in partnership with LSNTAP showcases innovative uses of websites, interactive forms, videos, apps, SMS campaigns, and fotonovelas to meet these legal needs. The webinar looks at some of the challenges of creating and maintaining multi-lingual tech tools and examine possible solutions to these challenges as these tools increasingly become a central part of legal service delivery models and access to justice.
- Kathy Daniels, IT Administrator with Statewide Legal Services in Connecticut
- Rochelle Klempner, Chief Counsel, NYS Courts Access to Justice Program
- Mike Monahan, Director of State Bar of GA/GLSP Pro Bono Project
- Sandra Sandoval, Field Support Coordinator, Immigration Advocates Network
- Mirenda Watkins, LawHelp Interactive Program Coordinator, Pro Bono Net
Please note: Our videos are embedded on Vimeo and are best played using Firefox, Safari or Chrome.