Your Right to Complain to a Children’s Aid Society Or Indigenous Society

This page on the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services website provides information on what to do if you have a question or concern about services from a children's aid society (society), including how to start a formal complaint to a society's Internal Complaints Review Panel (ICRP).