Where Else to Go For Help (Hastings, Prince Edward and Lennox & Addington Counties)

This chart has referral information to sources of help for a variety of legal problems including where to get help with birth certificates, registering a complaint against various professionals, small claims court, debt problems, family law matters, business incorporation, income tax, powers of attorney, traffic offences, and many other legal issues. While the information is for people in Hastings, Prince Edward, and Lennox & Addington counties, the chart has a range of sources that provide assistance to people across Ontario.

Last updated - November 2018.