What should I do if I am late to file a form with the Board or if I need a hearing quickly?

Do you need to ask the Landlord and Tenant Board for more time because the deadline to file a form has passed? Or are you in a situation where you want to ask the Board to hold your hearing sooner? To make these kinds of requests, you need to use a form called Request to Extend or Shorten Time. This tip sheet talks about when this form must be used and explains how to fill it in.