Small Claims Court E-Filing

If you are filing a claim for a fixed amount of money (e.g. a debt owed to you under a contract) in small claims court, you can now file your claim online through the new small claims court e-filing service. You can file a claim in small claims court without setting foot in a courthouse. This section of the Attorney General's website answers questions about e-filing and takes you step-by-step through the process.