This section of the Office of the Worker Adviser website answers these questions about the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board's (WSIB) approach to getting injured workers back to work after an injury:
- What is work reintegration?
- When did this change take effect?
- How is work reintegration similar to the ESRTW/LMR system?
- How is work reintegration different than the ESRTW/LMR system?
- What happens if I cannot return to my pre-injury job?
- What kinds of accommodation can I get in order to help me return to work?
- What happens if I cannot return to my pre-injury job with accommodation?
- Can I appeal a WSIB decision on work reintegration?