Moving out because of fear of violence or abuse

Waterloo Community Legal Services has a tip sheet that explains how a person experiencing domestic violence or sexual abuse may be able to end their tenancy early. The tipsheet explains how to complete a Form N15 – Tenant’s Notice to End my Tenancy Because of Fear of Sexual or Domestic Violence and Abuse - and what must be included when giving the form to their landlord. It also has information on the steps to take next and how the N15 might affect other tenants living in the unit.