This set of interactive resources produced through a collaboration between the Social Planning Council of Hamilton and the Hamilton Community Legal Clinic covers several topics of interest for tenants. These include:
- general rights as a tenant, with issues such as moving in, privacy, and moving out
- information about the eviction process and some grounds for eviction in Ontario
- general information about the Residential Tenancies Act and the standard lease requirement in Ontario
- tenants' rights during the COVID-19 pandemic
- changes to landlord and tenant law under Bill 184.