How to File an Application for Leave and for Judicial Review (Citizenship)?

Judicial review by the Federal Court is started by filing an Application for Leave and for Judicial Review with the Court. This section of the Federal Court of Canada website answers these questions:

  • What is required to file a leave application?
  • Once I have filed my leave application, is there anything else I need to do?
  • What if more than 30 days have gone by since the decision being challenged was communicated?
  • Can I represent myself?
  • Can I deal with any office of the Federal Court?