- introduce you to key online sources of legal information, including CLEO’s websites
- use case scenarios to help you understand how to search for legal information
- share tips on how to identify reliable legal information online
Who are the webinars for?
The workshop is designed for a wide variety of community workers in Ontario, including:
- social workers and counsellors
- employment, settlement, and housing workers
- healthcare professionals
- library staff
How to plan a webinar?
If you would like to plan a customized English-language webinar for staff at your organization or get more information, send an email to Michelle Cader, CLEO’s Community Outreach Manager, or call 416-408-4420 x 826. Please note that free three-hour in-person workshops are also available. If you would prefer this training, please let us know when you contact us.