Tips for a successful application
Are you interested in applying for a Connecting Communities Training Partnerships grant? Please briefly address the following questions (maximum one page) when contacting us by email to inform a follow-up discussion. Point form is fine!
- Explain how your proposed project meets the criteria of working with communities that do not speak English or French, or are rural or remote.
- What research or experience makes you believe community workers need this training? Who will benefit if community workers get training?
- What kind and how many workers will you train?
- What legal topics will you cover? What experience does your legal partner have with those topics?
- What kind of training? For example, in person or remote, duration or kind of training sessions.
- What role will your community partner(s) play?
- How is this project different from the work your organization usually does?