In order to qualify for funding, a Connecting project must:
- Involve a partnership of at least three organizations. One partner must be a legal organization and at least two must be community organizations.
- Provide legal information training for community workers. The legal information training should relate to legal problems experienced within their communities.
- Focus on community workers who serve clients who:
- Are in a linguistic minority group and don’t speak English or French
- Live in rural or remote communities in Ontario
- Use adult education training principles, and explore the use of creative and innovative approaches to training.
- Be adaptable and useful to other organizations doing similar work.
CLEO’s Connecting team is here to help you make sure your project proposal addresses these requirements.