Ask a CLEO Connector
Community workers: do you help people with legal problems? Our CLEO Connector service can help!
CLEO Connector is a phone or email hotline that can:
- Help you plan a legal information project by:
- finding partners to work with you
- finding lawyers or legal workers experienced in your topic, who work in your community
- connecting you with examples, tools, and promising practices from recent projects
- connecting you with potential funding to complete your project
- finding research and evaluations of similar projects to help you plan
- answer other questions you may have about CLEO resources and services
- Find training and guides from CLEO
- Find training from other organizations
You can email a CLEO Connector or call 416-408-4420 x 828 to leave a brief voicemail message.
Please outline your question and include your email address, a phone number and good times to reach you, and whether you prefer a phone call or email response. You will receive an initial response by the end of the next business day.